Ryan was born and raised in the suburbs outside Chicago, Illinois and had the desire to become a veterinarian some day. But as life chooses one's path, Ryan's path lead him into the financial services industry a few years after his Animal Science studies at Oklahoma State University after he visited a friend working as a floor trader at Chicago Board of Trade. Ryan loved the excitement and challenges of the financial markets and has been active in financial services ever since for over 20 years.
In the Media
- For currency traders, a quiet thursday then a vertical red line
- Pound Traders Glued to Desks as Brexit Vote meets Witching Hour
- Inside Swissquote: Senior director Ryan Nettles gives FinanceFeeds a full tour of the firm’s Gland headquarters
- Swissquote goes from strength to strength as multi-asset M&A drive continues to bear fruit
- The old-school lobbyists may well want to force all OTC FX on exchange, but what if you are a Swiss Bank? – Op Ed
- Swiss-style FX ringfencing: Is this the antidote to continual regulatory encroachment on our industry?
- FinanceFeeds London Cup – Where 70 senior executives represented the very top of the FX industry. The full montage
- Focus on multi-asset liquidity across multiple venues
- "Mind the Gap!" - The life and times of a man on the move episode 10
- M&A Deal of the Year: Ryan Nettles' Guru Capital completes acquisition of ETX Capital
- Rupee Weakness Boosts Trading Activity of The Indian Currency
- Swissquote Veteran Ryan Nettles Leaves after 10 years
- Two Ex-Swissquote Execs Launch Swiss Advisory Firm
- Ryan Nettles, Head eForex Trading & Market Strategy, Swissquote Bank SA speaks to Best Execution and gives a market perspective from the retail side of the FX trading community.